WHAT TO DO IN THE SURROUNDINGS
From Bakuba Lodge, in a 4×4 vehicle, you can discover the surroundings – Tsinjoriake protected area:
- A beautiful canoe trip on the river Onilahy to the natural pool – Saint Augustin.
- The village of The Rhum – homemade rhum – Saint Augustin.
- An easy trekking on the path of the Moringas, passage to the caves of Sarodrano and Binabe where the lemurs come to quench their thirst at the end of the afternoon.
- Trekking to the top of Table Mountain – Medicinal plants and landscape.
- Whales in season – July to November.
- The Baobab Forest and the Turtels Village.
TO SEE IN THE SURROUNDINGS
From the Bakuba, walking, by cyclo-push or in a 4×4 vehicle, you can discover the surroundings – Tsinjoriake Protected Area:
- The Tropic of Capricorn – A Bakuba Concept production.
- The Antsokay Arboretum.
PROGRAMS & RATES: email@example.com